We are pleased to introduce a new addition to our line card: Rosemex heating and ventilation products. Their product lines are ideally suited for commercial and residential applications.
Rosemex is a well-established company with many years of experience developing and manufacturing advanced heating, ventilation, and cooling solutions. Their product lines cover a broad range of capacities and configurations to suit the most demanding performance and appearance requirements.
Here is an overview of some of their product lines:
- Sturdy one-piece louvered front panel for residential applications
- IBR rated
- Very competitive pricing
- Ideal for condos, apartments, etc.
- Fast, easy installation
- Heavy duty construction
- Available in 22 different models
- Optional manual damper
- Custom colors available
- 10 different models
- More than 75 configurations for commercial and industrial applications
- Satisfies the most demanding requirements of heating, ventilation, and appearance
- High capacity, modern styling, with a wide range of applications
- Low-Flow and Force-Flow configurations
- Low-Flow forced air fin tube radiation is designed primarily for use in areas with large windows where high heat loss occurs. Available in two standard sizes: 48 and 96 inches, each in a number of configurations.
- Force-Flow capacities from 200 to 1010 CFM. Available in 5 basic sizes, each in 26 different configurations of floor, wall or ceiling mounted units
- Hot water or steam, these unit heaters provide economical ‘‘space comfort’’ for industrial, commercial and institutional applications
- Horizontal and vertical configurations from 460 to 11,900 CFM
- More CFM for lower outlet air temperature. Quieter operation with lower RPM motors. Greater air throw and circulation.
- All components are easily accessible for maintenance
- Compact and attractive design with an aluminum semi-gloss finish
- Durable “Long-Life” construction
Custom Air Handling Units
- Central station air handling unit
- 19 sizes from 1,000 to 60,000 CFM
- Designed for easy maintenance
Radiant Panel Heaters
- Linear 2 x 4 (tile type)
- Aluminum extrusions
- Panel sizes from 5″ to 36″
- Panel lengths up to 8 ft
- Fan coils
- Integrated face and bypass coils
- Induction units
Contact Climate Technologies to Find Out More
To learn more about Rosemex products, please contact Climate Technologies.